Starting the Cheese'N Rice food truck was one of the best decisions of my life. I never knew how the time has passed and now its been five years since I started the food truck. I have my food truck at Las Vegas Nevada.

New and Improved Latest Model Food Truck

Starting a food truck was my dream when I used to work at a restaurant. Life is going really fast. It's been almost five years to my food truck starting and it still feels that I started my food truck a month ago.

Starting a food truck wasn't an overnight success for me. After starting it, it struggled a lot and worked really hard. Basically, I wanted to have my own food business when I was doing the job.

Recently, I have made many changes in my food truck. Now, the truck looks really cool and new. It is just a new and improved the latest model of my previous food truck. Some of you may think spending money on improving the truck look is not a good idea, but actually, it's worth it.

Changing the food truck look and designing it more catchy actually helps to grab the attention of people and make them buy food from you. After improving my truck design and look, I have actually seen a little boost in my business. The reason behind this is people always want to buy from a good and reliable place.

I have to improve my food truck's look & design and renovate it because it was badly in need of repairment and service. It's been so long when I started the food truck so I can understand why it required repairing.

Cheese'N Rice food truck is very close to my heart and I didn't want to sell my existing truck and buy a new one. That is the reason why I decided to improve and renovate my old food truck.

I have also totally changed the layout of my food truck, and I have not just changed the outside design and look of the truck, but I have also changed the inside layout and design. By changing the design and look of my food truck, I have also added some extra space for the popular food items that have limited space. I did it after considering my plan for upcoming food items that I am going to release. I have considered that and then made changes to my food truck.

I am constantly bringing new ideas and introducing new food varieties at Cheese'N Rice because my plan is to build Cheese'N Rice as a bigger brand in Las Vegas, Nevada. Though it is going to take so much of time, energy, hard work, and patience. I'm always focusing on how I can scale my business brand and make it popular through the state.

I'm really excited about my truck's new and improved design. The look of my food truck has been changed completely. The scratches and marks it used to have earlier are now been wiped off through the shiny paint color.