At Cheese'N Rice, we always focus on serving something new and delicious to our customers. Over the five years, I, Cameron Collings has added so many varieties of food on the list. And, I always want to keep adding in the list.


I still remember that day when I was starting out with my food truck. Though it was tough for me to leave my job and get started with my own food truck. But, I was always planning to do something bigger and unique. I was not planning to get going with the job I had.

It's been five years and still, it feels like I had started my food truck a month. In the five years' time, I learned so much and I will always be learning from my work and experience. There was also a time in my life when I doubted myself whether my plan of starting own food truck will worth it or not.

I started out with just two main food items. It was due to the lack of manpower and sufficient funds. In the beginning, I do not have sufficient resources for scaling my food business. But, over time, I understood the importance of hiring manpower and investing in useful business resources. Earlier I used to consider those costs as an expense, but later I came to know that spending in unique stuff in the business is actually an investment.

Now, I have hired enough manpower and now I have great enough food varieties. Increasing the number of food varieties helps me to get customers of different tastes. I don't release a new food item randomly.

Before releasing a particular food item and making that available in my Cheese'N Rice food truck, I do proper research of that item. Doing the research allows me to understand whether the item is loved by people or not.

Right now, I'm really excited to announce that I'm going to release a new specialty grilled cheese sandwich. This is just another food item I'm planning to add to my Cheese'N Rice food truck. This is not a randomly selected item. I did great research within my area and I'm sure that grilled cheese sandwich food items will be loved by my customers. Taste is the crucial thing that I never compromise on. Whenever a person buys something from me, I make sure that he gets more than what he is paying for.

I'm still working on releasing this new specialty item. This is going to be super exciting. The reason why I focus too much on doing research and understanding people's tastes is that I want to provide them exactly what they want.

My strategy not just help me to make people repeat purchase from me, but it also helps me get new customers for free, without doing any marketing. My strategy helps me to get word of mouth marketing from my customers. After tasting my food items, my customers love it and share that with others. This is how I have scaled my food truck and will keep scaling by adding new food varieties.